Rethreaded is seeking a professional, organized, and detail-oriented Internal Sales Coordinator
for the Business Development team. The Internal Sales Coordinator provides high-level
administrative support to the members of the Business Development team by managing the
sales and events calendar, communicating with and preparing event hosts, handling information
requests, fielding telephone calls and emails, and ensuring the integrity of data entered into the
Rethreaded is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and social enterprise based in Jacksonville, FL
dedicated to breaking the cycle of the sex trade with business by offering viable and life-giving
work to survivors of human trafficking on a global and local level. Rethreaded designs,
manufactures and sells its own brand of high-quality upcycled consumer products as well as
resales like-minded company’s products. Rethreaded currently directly employs 9 Survivors
locally and is supporting over 4000 Survivors worldwide through our sales efforts.
- You love to support others and have genuine empathy for the needs of others over
- You enjoy working and interacting with people whether it's in person, over the phone or
- You are good at problem-solving on the fly and you don’t get discouraged easily.
- You are very detail-oriented and organized and you know how to run a tight ship.
- You are good at staying cool when under pressure and you can handle multiple priorities
- You are able to follow instructions but are able to work independently when not given
- You can formulate clear ideas and can articulate them effectively verbally and in writing.
- You have a good knowledge of technology and can navigate and learn different
- You have exceptional time management skills.
- You are able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Schedule all events, including fielding incoming requests, reaching out to previous
events/ hosts, and connecting with new event leads.
- Manage event database and event calendar to ensure all departments have complete
information to execute their duties for each event.
- Provide consistent communications with hosts of all scheduled events, trunk shows,
speaking engagements etc. to ensure the host and location is properly prepared for a
- Assist in thematic and itinerary planning for all internal events. Prepare and manage the
planning meeting agenda and take notes and maintain history of all events for future
- Execute logistical preparation for all inside events according to the event plan, including
scheduling vendors, food, entertainment, etc. Be the onsite, point person for volunteers,
and event flow management.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team to include taking
thorough and accurate meeting notes, scheduling meetings, managing the sales and
events calendars, preparing agendas and necessary research, including marketing effort
- Serves as point of contact between Business Development team, operations,
accounting, and inventory, to include special requests for events, product requests for
gifts, special equipment needs for events, petty cash needs for events, etc.
- Maintain Hub Spot data input and accuracy.
- Assist with outside sales events as needed.
- Full Time, 40+ hrs per week
- Hourly, non-exempt
- Partial benefits
- Reports to Director of Business Development
- Preference will be given to applicants that identify as a survivor of human trafficking
- Able to read, hand-write and type in English
- Able to hear and understand, and clearly speak English in person and/or over the phone
- Able to regularly lift up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to sit or stand for up to 6 hours at a time
- Able to climb, stoop, kneel, reach and bend over frequently to complete work
- Able to drive and has a driver’s license in good standing.
Rethreaded is a drug-free workplace. Pre-hire and random drug screens upon employment will
be required. Refusal to submit to a drug screen will result in termination or retraction of any
employment offer. Employees or applicants may contest a positive drug screen result to the
medical review officer within 5 days of the notification of the positive drug screen result.